Port of Brisbane - weather causing severe impact on terminal operations
To our valued customers,
There has been some significant damage caused at the Port of Brisbane due to the weekends storms. The weekends weather has made a severe impact on terminal operations with closures today & therefore we see delays rolling out the remainder of the week.
The following locations are closed until further notice,
- DP World (closed indefinitely)
- Patrick (closed indefinitely – but are operating on a small scale)
- Chalmers Empty Park (closed indefinitely)
- ACFS Empty Park (closed indefinitely)
- Cargolink (closed indefinitely)
All slots for 14/11 have been cancelled and will be rebooked for a later date
We will pass on any updates as they come through, but at this stage, we cannot retrieve any containers, nor can we return any empty containers to these parks.
Keeping you updated,
BRI Transport Department
Back to News Page