NEWS - BR COVID IMPACTS
Good Morning to all our valued clients
As we are all very well aware the effects of COVID continue to impact various parts of our daily lives.
We continue to see significant & ongoing delays at air terminals, wharves & LCL depots.
This is being further impacted by a significant shortage of drivers to support container, courier & general deliveries.
We respectfully ask that you bear with us as we work to achieve the best outcome for each & every shipment at this time.
Unfortunately, despite all the safeguards & safety protocols we have been following we too are now being hit with our own “Covid wave”
Below is a state by state summary of areas being impacted
- Warehouse operations are being hampered with approximately 25-30% of staff effected.
- Office staff are combining work from home & in office with 20% of the team effected.
- Customer service is heavily effected, with the national team assisting – please call the office number for urgent matters.
New South Wales
- Warehouse operations are mildly impacted with 10-15% of staff effected at any given time
- Office staff are combining work from home & in office with 20% of the team impacted
- Warehouse operations are not effected
- Office operations as normal
- Significant driver shortages are affecting all delivery modes.
- Small impact to Customs operations – but managing
- Customer service effected, with the national team assisting – please call the office number for urgent matters.
While this is a challenging time for us all, please know our entire team is doing everything possible to minimise the impact of this current wave.
Should you have concerns or require assistance please contact us at any time.
Back to News Page