Patrick Terminals - Additional MUA Industrial Action for Sydney and Fremantle
Dear Valued Customers
Patrick have received further notifications for industrial action at their terminals in Fremantle and Sydney. Delays are forecast to again increase between 6-8 days, this will also impact rail operations who currently have a backlog of 2-3 weeks.
Current Terminal operations update
Patrick Terminals - Sydney
- The current delays at the Sydney terminal are approx 2.5 days
Patrick Terminals - Brisbane
- The terminal is currently operating to schedule.
Patrick Terminals - Fremantle
- The terminal is being impacted by industrial action with delays for vessels between 3 and 5 days.
Patrick Terminals - Melbourne
- The terminal is presently operating with a 5 day delay due to reduced labour availability resulting from COVID isolation requirements.
- Two vessels have been subcontracted in an effort to ease the congestion.
Keeping you updated as the weeks progress.
BRI Transport Team.
Back to News Page