Patrick - Further Industrial Action at Brisbane and Fremantle Terminals
Dear Valued Customers
Patrick terminals have received notifications for industrial action at their Brisbane & Fremantle terminals.
Terminal Operations Update
Patrick Terminals - Sydney
- Vessels on average for the next two weeks will be delayed between 3 - 5 days.
- Due to the industrial action in Sydney and employee absenteeism, Patrick Terminals is unable to run road or vessel operations on day shift in Sydney tomorrow. Two vessels that were scheduled to be serviced will now not be serviced for a full day shift on Saturday. Transport carriers who have booked time-slots and labour to run trucks in and out of the Terminal have been notified that unfortunately, the terminal will not operate between the hours of 0600 to 1400.
Patrick Terminals - Brisbane
- The current delays at the Brisbane terminal are approx. 1 day and are forecast to increase with the upcoming industrial action.
Patrick Terminals - Fremantle
- The terminal is being impacted by industrial action with vessel delays now averaging 8.5 days.
Patrick Terminals - Melbourne
- Vessels on average for the next two weeks will be delayed by approx 5 days on average with some vessels delayed by up to 10 days.
- Current forecasts suggest that vessel delays may increase as a result of the upcoming industrial action to between 12 to 14 days in the forthcoming weeks.
Keeping you updated as the weeks progress.
BRI Transport Team.
Back to News Page