Covid-19 Update - BRi China Offices Shanghai & Ningbo
Dear Valued Customers,
We are closely monitoring the covid situation in China. Below is a summary of the latest update of BRi Shanghai & Ningo offices, and port operations.
Shanghai --- Locked down until further notice.
Lock down continues with no official news or announcement on re-open date.
- Residence remain locked down with stay at home orders in place.
- Transportation within Shanghai has been restricted to trucks supplying food & essential items with appropriate road permits.
- Trucking in Shanghai: Container trucks are still operational, but limited as a result of full lockdown & ordered factory closures within Jiangsu province. Quarantine regulations also significantly restricting truck driver mobility and impacting service options, with driver sunable to travel to other cities.
- Warehouse in Shanghai: Not accepting cargo due to lockdown.
- BRi Shanghai office: Working from home.
Ningbo --- Positive cases report in several areas.
- Positive cases have been reported in several areas in Zhejiang and Ningbo.
- 48-hour PCR test is required to enter Ningbo.
- Highway exits are being heavily monitored with exits beings closed to control traffic conditions.
- Trucking & Warehouse in Ningbo: Reduced operational efficiency as a result of limited capacity with strict testing & regulations imposed on truckers & workers.
- BRi Ningbo office: Working as normal in office
Should you have any queries or questions, please do not hesitate to contact your Customer Service Representative.
Back to News Page