BR International- Additional Services on offer - Warehousing and Distribution
Having a strong distribution and warehousing strategy is critical to our success in today's global environment. Our integrated supply chain solutions can help reduce our customer's inventory levels and logistics costs.
BRi's supply chain integration service allows our customer's to react to rapid changes in the market place while minimising their investment risks and operational costs.
Our strategic warehousing locations in Australia and around the world combined with best in class design tools, processes and systems ensure cost-efficient distribution solutions.
Our approach is to identify gaps and apply both cost and electronic Ingenuities & allow our customers to utilise services under the guidance of our highly experienced International and domestic teams.
The services we offer include but are not limited to the following:
- Inventory management and control
- Order processing, inbound and outbound
- Bar-coding, re-packaging, labelling and real Q&A programs
- Container/shipping yard management
- Vendor/carrier performance
- Cross-docking / flow distribution
- Static and dynamic replenishment
- Stock/Load consolidation and building
- Stock kitting and VAS
Our distribution solutions ensure your products arrive in the right place, at the right time, and at the right price.
- Order fulfilment, pick and pack by order, SKU etc
- Retail store distribution
- Replenishment and fulfilment programs
- Cross-docking and Trans loading
- Inventory control
- Return management and reverse logistics programs
- Special order handling, refurbishment and kitting
Our warehousing and distribution locations
BRi has multiple warehouses across Australia to support you with all your inventory and distribution needs.
We have medium to large sized warehouses in all major cities including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and Perth.
Please contact your BRi customer service representative for further information,
Back to News Page