Patrick Terminals Industrial Action Update
Dear Valued Customers
Patrick Terminal have applied to Fair Work Australia to terminate the existing 2016 Enterprise Agreement, the issue came before the FWC for a short hearing yesterday.
The outcome of this hearing was that Patrick Terminals would prepare evidence for presentation to the FWC within two weeks and the MUA would then have a further three weeks to prepare its evidence, a hearing date would then be scheduled for the matter.
We will keep you updated throughout this process.
Terminal Operations Update
Patrick Terminals - Sydney
- Vessels delays have now increased to between 7 - 8 days due to industrial action.
Patrick Terminals - Brisbane
- Vessel delays are forecast to increase to between 1 - 2 days over the coming week due to the industrial action.
Patrick Terminals - Fremantle
- Vessel delays are currently up to 5 days due to the industrial action.
Patrick Terminals - Melbourne
- Vessel delays are currently up to 9 days and are expected to increase with the upcoming industrial action.
- One vessel has been subcontracted in an effort to help ease growing congestion.
Thanks for choosing BR International.
BRI Transport Team.
Back to News Page