If you meet this qualification and are interested in a sales opportunity that provides a long term future and allows you to play an impactful role on a recognised award winning team, BRi may be the right company for you! As a strategic account executive, your primary responsibility will be to successfully execute the sales process to generate revenue growth through initiation and development of business opportunities
- Proactively identify, pursue, and maintain a constant pipeline of potential customers that meet or exceed established benchmarks via prospecting, networking and referral activities
- Establish relationships with strategic customers with decision making authority and / or influence.
- With a thorough understanding of the customer’s business model, collaborate with BRi’s team to identify and propose logistics solutions to customers utilising BRi’s Logistics products and services that translate into closed, contracted business deals.
- Embrace a culture of integrity and professionalism and utilise this value based selling methodology in all sales pursuits.
Successful candidates will enjoy an industry leading compensation and benefits package for starters. Your development and success is as important to our company as it is to you personally; so we’ll invest in training and development to better enable you to reach your goals. This position will be expected to perform to a number of agreed KPI’s and business targets.
- Five or more years of executive level sales experience or experience in a sales support role with executive level exposure to customers, preferably in a third party logistics selling environment.
- Demonstrated ability in consultative and strategic selling techniques, including previous experience in articulating / presenting multiple products and services to executives both verbally and in writing.
- Working knowledge or experience in two or more of the following areas: operations, warehousing and distribution, international freight and/or transportation management.
- Ability to connect and build rapport / relationships with internal and external customers at all levels.
- Strong organizational skills, time management skills, and the ability to prioritize multiple projects/work streams.
- Skill in the operation of variety of computer software programs, including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Sales CRM.
- Preferences for either a degree or diploma in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- Willingness to travel as necessary, work the hours necessary to accomplish the job duties and work at the specific location required
We have positions available now in Perth, Melbourne, Sydney and Adelaide
We welcome all interested applicants